Sunday 20 April 2014

Birthday surprise gift!

Hey guys. So I know it's been long since my birthday but I still wanna show you guys gift I get from my sweet family. Ikr it's a surprise gift from them which I never thought they knew exactly I love unicorn floral etc. I remembered it was sunday and when I got back home from my malay tuition class, my sis happily handed me a f21 shoebox and I was like why on earth u give me a shoebox. Anyway f21 seldom gives out shoebox so how lucky I'm to get one.

So here it goes the f21 shoebox i got. It's striking pink but i dunno why it looks like light pink here. haha.

Ok then, I unboxed it, thinking it might be a pair of shoes inside. But it wasn't!

It surprised me! Let's see what it is.

So it is a unicorn tank top, floral shorts and a charming necklace.

I couldn't feel more thankful and I promise to wear them someday i go to the beach or any suitable places. Okay okay i am going to hang them up in my wardrobe. Happy girl on earth! Bye...




No comments :

Post a Comment