Tuesday 22 April 2014

Chocolate-dipped strawberries!

Hello i keep my words which is to blog everyday. Anyway i feel so happy that there is a sudden increase in my pageviews which is really a good sign. And it means my hardwork of  blogging everyday pays after all.  So now i am going to blog about food i am really obsessed with recently. I know it puts on my weight but still, you can't resist good food and who cares about weight when there is dessert in front of you? Okay, i will stop beating about the bushes. I will tell you guys how i made chocolate-dipped strawberries. I know most of you know how to make it, and can even make it way better than me. But to a lazy person like me seldom makes dessert, so I'm really happy about that.

So all you need to prepare is a box of strawberries ( strongly suggest you strawberries imported from korea as they are super tasty and look nice) and nutella! Basically you just need to wash the strawberries and dip the strawberries into the nutella and everything is done. Your chocolate-dipped strawberries are ready to be served!


So these are my chocolate-dipped strawberries. If you are a chocolate lover like me, make the chocolate thicker. Ok, i gtg, bye!


No comments :

Post a Comment