Saturday 1 March 2014

Someone special.

Sorry Taylor Swift. I have swore to be loyal to you which is to be your only fans and will never give a glance to other film stars or pop singers. But lately some other singers and film stars come flooding in my heart and it's you who have to share my heart with them. They are Lorde, Ariana Grande, Amber Heard, Selena Gomez and Hailee Steinfeld. Males are excluded. I find them so talented and gorgeous. They show me how girl power works on them and how they live their lives without having a change for others. They show their true colours in themselves and this is what makes them so different from other actresses and singers. I watched "Three days to kill" at Queensbay Mall just now. It's really a nice movie. It can be counted as a comedy, with a little bit of romance, family ties and adventures. The main actor, Kevin Costner, is so cool and talented. Although he is old, but still, he can win the hearts of millions with his handsome face and good acting skills. You are right, this is a post about my favourite film stars and pop singers. Oh, it's late! I gtg, bye!(I have been blogging too frequently and this is a good sign to success!)

No comments :

Post a Comment