Friday 28 February 2014

Just a random post before February ends.

March is comimg. To be exact, it is from tomorrow onwards. It's my birthday month so it makes me happy cos I get to eat my birthday cake again and I will turn officially 15! The sad thing is that it also signifies the exam is coming nearer. It is quite tough for me as I haven't prepared anything for the upcoming exam so yeah. Heard a lot of people discussing about a Korean drama which is you who came from the stars. I didn't watch it cos I don't find the actress beautiful and the actor is just not my cup of tea. I love lee min ho and this is one of the ways I show my loyalty to him hehe. A lot of surprises happened to my friends just a few days ago. I know there is no point I am so excited. But still, you know how sweet it is when your angel or your master treats you with a nice cup of milo and some biscuits for school break. Nicole was the first one receiving this kind of treats and she felt so lucky. However, it appeared to be a little bit awkward too when nicole got along with her angel with us making funny jokes about them. I'm so sorry about that. I shouldn't have laughed out so loudly. I will try to control my voice and I hope you won't mind. Apologise accepted. I assume you say that nic. Haha, bye!

No comments :

Post a Comment