Tuesday 4 March 2014

Short update.

I'm blogging this while i am reading my geography halfway. It's not actually reading but on the urge to know more about other countries so yeah. Malaysia Government makes us study Switzerland in Form 1. And I just realised that those hills in Switzerland such as Matterhorn, Jungfrau and Eiger Monch are actually written in German, which means they have a quite strange pronunciation.Well, i think blog should have made an icon for the audio, so that I can record the way I pronoun them in German and let you guys listen to it. It's really funny. Like the first time i learned english. Another thing which is worth for blogging is that mum and dad are on their way to cinema now, to watch a movie called the journey. Hey, it's my parents who seldom go cinema and now they are somehow going for a midnight one. How strange it is. Hopefully mum won't sleep in the cinema. Saw nicole blogging about how she falls in love with shakespeare and this really freaked me out. I have another friend who also loves shakespeare, and it's kinda weird to relate my friend with nicole, as nicole is always up to date to the fashion stuff. But shakespeare is not a totally boring author tho, he had written good books which I don't really know how to appreciate them, needless to say. Alright it's time i go back to my switzerland, maybe i will post something about indonesia on my next blogging. who knows? Btw i have to admit that john green is a great author, he has the best stories in the world.

3 comments :

  1. I have the same urge as you too! Sometimes when I study about geo I just stop & search abt that country and so on.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So good that we have the same habit. It helps u to remember more right! Keep up your good work!

      Delete