Saturday 11 January 2014

Lonely time with the songs as companion.

-I'm not a princess, this ain't a fairy tale.
-Come back to me like, you would if this was a movie, stand in the rain outside till i came out.
-People throw rocks at things that shine, and life makes love look hard.
-We were both young when I first saw you.
-The stakes are high, the water rough, but my choice is you.
-Loving him was red.
-If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy; if our love's insanity, why are you my clarity.
-The story of my life I take her home, I drive all night to keep her warm and time, is frozen.
-So this is me swallowing my pride, standing in front of you, saying I was sorry for that night.
-High dive into frozen waves where the past comes back to life.
-Who you think you are, running round leaving scars, and collecting your jar of hearts, leaving love apart.
-Thank you for nothing, cause there's nothing left to lose.
-Let it go, can't hold you back anymore.
-It feels like a perfect night, to dress up like a hipster, and making fun of the exes.
-You with your words like sword and weapon that you use against me.
-Don't say yes, run away now, I'll meet you when you're out of the church at the back door.

No comments :

Post a Comment