Saturday 7 December 2013

Brunch alone!

I had my brunch at Gloria Jean's coffees just now and I think it deserves a post itself. I don't know what you guys think about its coffees but to me, I think it tastes better than starbucks or coffee bean. Forgive me to have it compare with starbucks or coffee bean cos I couldn't think of any other famous coffee shop else so yeah. Well, I think you guys would prefer seeing photos rather than reading the words I have written here. Glad to say that finally I have a photo to post cos I did capture a photo of the food and drink.
My photography skill is not that good yet I have already felt proud as I managed to capture it like this. Oh yes, I forgot to tell that I had my brunch alone just now. Don't feel sad for me. I enjoy every single time shopping and eating alone. I'm not anti-social, I just feel comfortable to do things myself without a companion. I know I am strange sometimes. Well, did u see that  gingerbread? If only I could exchange it for a candy cane. I felt so regretful to have it cos I dislike the ginger smell wafting all around in my mouth. Ugh. Ok I have posted two posts today and am going to read my novels. Promise to have more photos posting next time. Byebye! X 



No comments :

Post a Comment