Thursday 21 November 2013

Short update.

Guys. You must have noticed that I have deleted my facebook account and also my instagram account. Ok, please stop asking me why did I delete them, this is because of some personal reasons and I'm not going to tell you guys. I'm so so sorry. So if you want to chat with me, contact me through whatapps/ line/ viber/ sms and my email (florenceng3103@gmail.com).  Erm, I have to tell that actually I have created a new instagram account in order to post my daily photos but I will just follow some of my friends and also my family so yeah. And don't forget my little cute friend, Bing Chieh! I think I have never told you guys about her blog. Her blog is really awesome and she updates her blog like almost every day. If you're a cat lover, then her blog will be your first choice to visit cos she is very very keen on cats and I can tell she can't live without cats. Ok so visit her blog (blossom-rain.blogspot.com) in order to keep yourself informed about the latest cute cats photos. And yeah if you are wondering why I seldom post photos of myself lately, I can tell I do wish to but I don't have good quality photos. Too bad. So sad. Erm but I'm sure I'm going to post some photos of my life very soon so keep yourself up-to-date to my blog. Well, I have to go, see you on my next post. Bye! X

No comments :

Post a Comment