Tuesday 19 November 2013

On fire.

Waking up to find that a little pink dress sitting on my bed. Well, do I have to be surprised and thankful? Nope, I don't think so. I have to say that I like that dress very much but since mum scolded me that those clothes which I have bought earlier are ugly and her friends' daughters all dress themselves up well, seriously my heart is on fire and I would like to ask mum why not she assumes them as her daughters and kicks me out of the house. Mum, you have to know that every human lives just to be happy.  We have every right to choose our own clothes. We have our own styles. Dare not to compare me with your friends' daughters, this makes me irritate. I like to dress up like a hipster, so what? Not every girl loves pink colour pastel colour!  Well, maybe your friends' daughters are beautiful, and I am in contrast of them, but please understand that not every girl has to be perfect and beautiful! I am satisfied with my own style and I somehow think that my style is unique. You want me to wear little pink dinner dress, light colour shirts, I can tell I don't hate them but I don't specially like them though. I think they are way too mainstream. No offense to those who dress up like this, I have already emphasised that every girl has her own right to dress herself up. Don't compare yourself to the others, I think a happy life is not that hard to live, is it?

No comments :

Post a Comment