Saturday 30 November 2013

Irritating habit.

I have the habit of dawdling in bed after waking up. And no matter what time it is, I just intend to dawdle in bed till the time I really need to wake up cos I hv urgent matter to do. Today's my dad's birthday and I promised to bake cupcakes in the early morning. But now, it's 1o'clock and I'm still dawdling in bed. Unbelievable right? Yep, people have had their breakfast and lunch and now I'm just planning of getting a bath. This unhealthy lifestyle is the first must-get-rid-of. Why on earth do I have the habit of dawdling in bed after waking up? This must be the result of staying up late on yesterday night cos I usually stay up late just to read my chinese novel. With a willing heart and a promising bright future,  I MUST get rid of this habit! Yet what worries me the most is that I couldn't go into the bed too early like 10 o'clock cos my nerves at the moment are super-active. They just can't leave me asleep and will sure find things to do. So how can I change back to a normal person's lifestyle like sleeping early and waking up early? Any advice about that? Hmmm....now, seriously I have to get out of bed and head into my bathroom cos I know a minute later mum will shout at me and maybe with a little bit bad luck, she will cane me. Urgh, I don't want to have ugly scars on my skin. I hv been getting real tired of having mosquito bites on my skin! And any advice of getting rid of mosquito bites? I hv been applying whatever lotion or rubbing whatever healing soap bar on my skin but the fact is they just never work! Now mum is walking upstairs and I could hear her footsteps. Bb. I gtg! Like seriously.

No comments :

Post a Comment