Thursday 29 May 2014

Happy holidayssssss!!!!!!

Hello guys! First, let me apologize for not updating my blog for quite some time, as you know i have been taking my school mid-year exam and i really didn't have time to blog so yeah. Anyway, the exam is over and now i am enjoying my mid-year holidays. Okay, okay, not to utter more, let me start off with a list of things which i am up to recently:
1. Have i mentioned a korean drama ' you who came from the stars' before? I bet so. I have spent my day1 and day2 watching this drama and i have to tell, it is really interesting and i find myself falling in love with kim soo hyun. Sorry lee min ho, i don't want things to be like this but how can i ever resist this kind of superpower man? And then after watching this drama, i start dreaming of having a boyfriend who is from the stars...
2. I spent day3 and day4 watching another chinese drama ' 步步惊情' and i find myself falling in love with yet another guy. ( Typical Florence ikr :o ) It's really a nice drama and i cried over it when the guy i love was tricked by fate and had to break up with the girl he loved. Okay, i fall in love with 孙艺洲! He is so man, so soft, so cool, so handsome, so smart, so neat, and of course i love his hair style, and i can say he is my ideal man!

Basically these are things i have done for the first four days of my holidays and i will blog more about my holidays on my next post. Stay tuned!

1 comment :