Friday 18 April 2014

Randommm againnn!

Uh huh so here i am blogging again, glad to say. So, exam is coming nearer and I think i will not manage to finish studying everything on time thus I will skip some topics for every subject. Human being is weird. They keep on complaining they are running out of time yet they are spending time blogging. According to the data i've collected recently, I've found out that most of the morning-session school students take a nap every school day, which means I am not the only one does this. Hahaha this is a good way to comfort myself that taking long-hours nap is necessary for teenagers. Finally i got some points to defend myself when mum bugs on me for being lazy. Everyone has changed. Maybe they are not the ones who have changed but me. Uh I don't know. What's the point u make friends? For happiness? For help when in troubles? For having someone to talk to when you are lonely? For fun? Or what? In my opinion, some friends can really make you happy and you feel loved when you are with them but some are not, of course. Choosing friends is quite a difficult skill as you never know who is your real friend so choose those who make you happy and think positively. Some friends love to tease you and make funny jokes of you without limits. This is for their own happiness, maybe? Or they want to criticise you in order to show how perfect they are? Maybe, but who cares? Yes, I hv to admit that I used to care for other's judgement about me but not now. You have to get used to being criticised by others cos they make you stronger. You hv ears and brain so use them well. Take in good words and forget about all criticism. Criticism isn't going to make you happy so why are you so stupid for caring about it? Mix with people who love you, that's it. Nicole has been skipping classes quite recently cos she took part in debating com and she has to spend time preparing it. But i believe nicole can burn candles at both ends cos she is very hardworking and smart, Congrats to her for winning debating com. Hopefully she will get enough rest after her debating com. Ok, look, i'm being moody. Girls are moody. I'm posting this just for fun, don't judge kay. Gtg, b!

2 comments :